Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
California Marriage License
Application For Certified Copy Of Marriage License
After The Vow Keeper has performed your wedding, The Vow Keeper will sign your marriage license
and return your marriage license back to your recording office for recording
You may submit your Application For "Certified Copy Of Marriage License" At Anytime
Application For "Certified Copy Of Marriage License" Is Provided By Your Local County Office When You Apply For Your Marriage License Or An Online Application At Your Specific Recording Office's Website.
For example, if you obtained your marriage license from the Palm Desert marriage license office, your recording office is in Riverside. If you obtained your marriage license from the Joshua Tree Marriage License Office, Your recording office is in San Bernardino.
There Are Several Ways To Obtain A " Certified Copy Of Marriage License "
1. Some Marriage License Offices Allow You To Purchase Your Certified Copies
At The Same Time That You Apply For Your Marriage License
2. Other Marriage License Offices Require You To Fill Out The Application Form For
"Certified Copy Of Marriage License" Which Requires Notarization And Then You Mail In Your Application To Your Recorder's Office With Your Application Fee $15. Per Each Copy Requested.
3. Some marriage license offices provide counter walk-in service allowing you to pick up a copy at your specific marriage license office. Contact the office directly for specific details, and confirm that your Marriage License has recorded and that you may pick up a copy at the county recorder's office.
Once Your License Has Recorded, The County Will Mail You Your Copies in option 1 and 2
Applying for your "Certified Copy Of Marriage License" is recommended.
If you reside out of the State Of California, are Active Military, and is
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED if you reside out of the United States Of America in Canada
or reside in a foreign country. You will need a "Certified Copy Of Marriage License" to
- Do Anything Legal
- Prove You Are Married To Each Other
- Change Your Name At The Social Security Office
- Change Your Name On Your Car Registration
- Change Your Name On Your Driver's License
- Change Your Name On Your Bank Account
- Change Your Name On Your Insurance
- Change Your Name On Your Military ID Or File For Benefits, Obtain A Spouse Military ID
- Change Your Name On Your Passport
- Claim Benefits, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance
- Home Owner's Mortgage, Home Owner's Insurance
- Adopt Your Spouse's Children
Your Marriage License Typically Takes Approximately
6 to 8 Weeks To Finalize And Record
Before The County Mails Your Requested "Certified Copy Of Marriage License" To You