The Vow Keeper
The Vow Keeper
7 Days A Week
From 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
We Look Forward To
Hearing From You
Contact The Vow Keeper
At (760) 399-6789
email [email protected]
Please RSVP And Request
The Pleasure Of
The Vow Keeper's Services
If You Speak It From Your
Heart, You Will Get It
Right Every Time
Baby Blessing And Baby Naming Ceremony
So Your Little Angel
And You Would Like To
Bless And Name Your Child
Marking the entry of a new family member is one of the most joyous celebrations. Announcing your responsibilities to your child and celebrating your love for your child, is perhaps life's greatest and most rewarding commitment.
Baby blessing and baby naming ceremonies have long been the rite in which society has used to welcome a child into a family, yours may be an infant, or an adoption, or a blending of families.
A blessing or naming ceremony can be celebrated with a child of any age, however the most popular age is usually between newborn and eighteen months. The ceremony can take place anywhere, your home, in a garden or at your favorite place.
The Vow Keeper will custom design the perfect celebration for you and your child, reflecting the parent's cultural, spiritual, and family traditions. This is your opportunity to officially welcome your child into a loving circle of family and friends. Relationships within families are often deepened, and parents, godparents and mentors become more aware of their commitment and responsibilities to your child.
Life's Beginning Brings
New Possibilities, New Hopes, And New Dreams.....
Embrace It, Nurture It and Love It.
Celebrate Life With All That You Have.
Your Celebration May Include
- Family and friends talking about their new hopes for the new family member
- Religious or special music that celebrates life and family love
- Scripture readings, prayers, benedictions from the bible
- The Bowl of Blessing
- Placing photos or family memorabilia
- Family sand or salt blending
- A tribute to grandparents or godparents
- Poetry and readings from the classics, ballads, modern poets or inspirations from family and friends
- The lighting of the family unity candle or a Native American smudging ceremony
- Family members and friends placing items that signify the heritage and history of your family
- The ringing of the bells
- A family toast
A Baby Blessing Ceremony Is A Wonderful Opportunity To Culturally Express Joy, Hope and Acceptance, And A Chance To Express Your Feelings And Your Commitment To The New Addition Of Your Family.
Your Ceremony Is A Reflection Of You....Make It Special,
Make It Memorable, Create Memories Of A Day
You And Your Guests Will Forever Cherish
It Would Be An Honor To Officiate Your Baby's Blessing Ceremony And A Privileged To Provide You With Personalized Quality Service.