The Vow Keeper
The Vow Keeper
7 Days A Week
From 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
I Marry Couples
24 Hours A Day
7 Days A Week
We Look Forward To
Hearing From You
Contact The Vow Keeper At
email [email protected]
Please RSVP And Request
The Pleasure Of
The Vow Keeper's Services
If You Speak It From Your
Heart, You Will Get It
Right Every Time
Wedding Wire Winner
For Excellence In
Wedding & Event Planning
Winner For 7 Years
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
2020, 2021, 2022
Elopements And Wedding Vow Renewals
So You Want To Elope !!!
There Is Nothing More Endearing And Meaningful
Than To Say "I Do" Forever And Ever !!!
You want to get married but you don’t want all the stress and expense of a traditional wedding. You want it to be special but you don’t want to get married in a courthouse saying your quick “I do’s” surrounded by strangers.
Elopements are perfect for couples who just want to secretly and suddenly run away with their partner and a couple of friends and family to just say “I love you" and "I do “, in a lovely desert setting….or possibly your beloved is Active Military and is ready to deploy and you need to say “I do” to be legally married and submit your certified copy of your marriage license to make it official....then an elopement is perfect for you !!!
The Vow Keeper Offers A Special
Elopement Package For $400.
And Wedding Vow Renewal Package For $400.
Joshua Tree, Yucca Valley, Pioneertown
Joshua Tree National Park, Twentynine Palms
Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage,
Landers, Morongo Valley, Lucerne Valley
Additional Major Holiday Fee
Additional Fee $200.
Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day,
New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter
Marriage License Witness Services
The Vow Keeper Can Also Provide
A Witness To Sign Your Marriage License
Additional Fee $100.
Elopement Package Includes
- A lovely pre-written short wedding ceremony, 16 wedding ceremonies to select from with no customization
- 25 Professional Wedding Photographs with a digital download and copyright release
- Optional upgrade of your Photography Package
- Signing and filling of your marriage license returned to the recorder’s office with proof of delivery and tracking
- A scan and emailed copy of your marriage license paperwork for your records
- Wedding and Marriage License questions answered
- No more than 10 in attendance, including the couple and your witnesses
- Some perfect locations are Knott Sky Park, Luckie Park, The Twentynine Palms Inn, Campbell House, Indian Cove in The Joshua Tree National Park this location is accessible from Twentynine Palms Hwy and has a separate entrance from the main part of The Joshua Tree National Park, your home, an Airbnb, or a local restaurant
Remember an elopement is a small intimate wedding ceremony... no decorations, chairs, processional music, once you start adding the details, you have a wedding not an elopement
To Book Your Elopement
Contact The Vow Keeper at (760) 399-6789 call or text to schedule your elopement, and confirm availability, you may also email The Vow Keeper at [email protected]
- Make your complete Non-refundable Elopement Payment to secure your elopement date your payment is transferable to an alternate date, subject to availability, Please include your name and elopement date with your payment and
- Fill out the Information Form
- Apply and obtain your marriage license at your local marriage license office
- Marriage License Information
The Vow Keeper Makes Memories
Of A Day You Will Forever Cherish