The Vow Keeper
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
California Marriage License
What Identification Is Required
- The forms of identification below contain both the photo and birth date.
- Each Person Must bring one of the following:
- ALL IDENTIFCATION MUST BE CURRENT AND NOT EXPIRED.
- EXPIRED ID WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN ANY CASE
- Driver's License issued by any State in the United States
- California ID or other US State Identification Card
- United States Passport
- International Passport
- International Drivers License
- Alien Registration Card (formally known as a Green Card)
- Forms of Identification REQUIRING 2 CREDIBLE WITNESSES WITH ACCEPTABLE ID:
- International Driver License
- Identification Card Issued by another country
- Any Country Driver's License or Identification. Note: If ID does not have DOB, please request birth certificate. Birth certificate and ID must be translated into English.
- Matricula Consular. Note: Will be acceptable only if all of required information is on card, such as date of birth and picture. A birth certificate is required with every Matricula Card accepted and all birth certificates must be translated into English, no exceptions.
- If you do not bring the appropriate documentation, you will NOT be issued a marriage license
Please Contact Your Local Marriage License Office
To Confirm The Details