The Vow Keeper
California Marriage License
Types Of Marriage Licenses
There are TWO DIFFERENT Types of Marriage Licenses
PUBLIC LICENSE requires both parties to be 18 years of age, Officiant and One Witness, you may use this license ANYWHERE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, and anyone can request a copy of the license once filed. PLEASE NOTE: PUBLIC LICENSE IS RECOMMENDED
CONFIDENTIAL LICENSE requires both parties to be 18 years of age, Officiant, NO Witness required,you may use this license ANYWHERE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, Couples MUST be living together prior to the marriage, and it is NOT PUBLIC RECORD, which means ONLY THE COUPLE may obtain a copy of this license once filed.
ARE VALID FOR 90 DAYS FROM
THE DATE OF ISSUE
BOTH PARTIES MUST BE PRESENT TO OBTAIN A LICENSE
CONFIDENTIAL LICENSE IS NOT RECOMMENDED
ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ACTIVE MILITARY
Confidential Marriage License are usually used if you are Law Enforcement, Attorney, Judge, High Profile Celebrity and or if you need to protect your identity, this license is impossible to access a copy of, copies are only granted to the couple the license is issued to.
You may obtain your license from any County Marriage License Office and your license is valid to be married anywhere within the State of California and is valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
Your Marriage License Is
- Valid For 90 days from the date of issue
- You may be married anywhere in the State Of California
- No residency requirement
- No blood test required
- Effective immediately, no wait period
- You must have a license for your marriage to legally be recognized
- Most Counties record your license within six (6) weeks of filing your license
- Certified copies may be obtained from the county of issue for $15. fee per copy